Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Not so Wordless Wednesday : Between work, business and GST

Hi all

While waiting for mr hubby to fetch me off work, really got free time to write.

For almost a year now, I started working at new place. Managing time between work, family and also business, I found it quite tiring at first. Running around to all meetings, since Im like the only person responsible for Procurement in the company, and was like the first whom has to ensure the process as per procedure, I felt that I can only focus to one thing at a time.

But Im lucky, to have such a supportive leader, CDM Shaliza Aziz and also very corporative business partners, finally i managed to tune in. While doing business as a part timer would sound so exhausting, i do find that apart from family, it keeps me "alive" and happy. Being surrounded with positive people, it motivates me to be a better me indeed.

Running an online business was not that difficult if you know what to do and have the knowledge. Since it is an online thingy, i can manage it anytime. Once get back from work, i can just reply my customers' request and once in a while schedule appointments, which most likely i did during weekends.

So what is the fuss about GST?
gst malaysia
What I did now is to prepare ourselves economically whether there's GST or not. My Facebook timeline was swamped with people complaining about GST. We cant escape or deny that GST has come. The economic is stuff that is not within our control. What we can control is what we can do to improve our economics.

Those who are willing to upgrade themselves, yes, i am looking for partners who want to start their own online business. I will guide and assist whenever possible. Our products are all wellknown and high demand.

Modal or capital? no worries. We have flexibility, small or big, you decide.

I am open for business appointment. Will definitely share with you the business plans.
and good thing is now we have this Free Trip to Bangkok package. who dont want free all in package trip??

Text me at 017-6511966 or you can email me at airindiana@gmail.com

xoxo
Airin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...