Friday, August 16, 2013

Our Family Photo for Hari Raya 2013

Our Hari Raya Family Photo

jhijab jovian LSjovian

SELAMAT HARI RAYA
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN
To all my followers, bloggers, family members, friends, business partners, GLAMpreneurs and all muslim.

GLAMpreneurs will have a special celebrations tonight for Hari Raya.
and i will definitely wear my Jovian Mandagie's Baju Raya Jachynta :) along with the JHijab once again. *Love the fabric**

Also, for the first time i'll be meeting my business partner from Utara. she came all the way from Utara just to attend the group event. so proud of her.
Together we make the world a happy place.

Cant wait for tonight!!

Note : If you're interested to know what we do, the fun and joy in the group, drop me an email at airindiana@gmail.com or text me at 017-6511966

xoxo
Airin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...