Thursday, May 5, 2011

Minor "Blog Makeover"

Finally, did a few changes on the pix and update on the ticker. funny how my sis pm me and told me to update the pregnancy mode to already delivered mode..hehe.. i totally didnt notice the ticker. now, changed the ticker to Hanie's age. and i was surprised, it has been 2 weeks since the delivery.. wow! how time flies..hanie pun dah nampak a lil berisi. alhamdulillah, my bm keeps on coming. i want to start my project to keep stock for hanie, but not until this blister goes. insyaAllah, another 2-3 days i will manage to start.. Pray for me that i could keep stock as many as i could, finished off the bottle storage that i have and proved to my hubby that he needs to buy me a deep freezer :) kan mr hubby, kan?
oh, i want to share this pix of lissa.. just snap it.. so funny when she posed in front of the almari:
Lissa...lissa....buah hati mama and abah..

3 comments:

~dila~ said...

aku suka gambo ko yg tgh baring tuh... sgt cantik dan sexy... auwwww

Unknown said...

wahaha.. zaman tu dah berlalu..hehe

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...