Monday, May 25, 2009

Today: Officially one of the most stressful day of the month.wanna know why? what else..? my loving husband..of course! only he who can turn my life upside down, flip front to back, squeeze all the juices away, burn my heart as black as charcoal or even totally the opposite of that..melt my heart with his love and concern, bring my life as happy as a free bird, be really strong and brave once again.
what he did was not that big deal-he downloaded a game from internet thru his cellphone and the charges from Maxis up to rm250, aint that ridiculou?? however, the thing that im really mad is that he didnt apologized.. and even said "what's the matter?"! (it does matter. the fact that we're trying to reduce our spending since the baby is coming up really makes me mad - plus the fact that i couldnt buy new shoes or new shirts or new handbags really matter!)
hmm.. a friend of mine told me to control the stress.. yeah i know that stress could affect my baby.. i'm cooling down now that my stomach really hurts, and felt the baby kicks harder than usual..
oh well, enough bitching about the stress already.. now the good stuff : yesterday my husband told me something really sweet "i'm so proud of you. you are ready to become a mom" out of nowhere the words came out from him (see, told you he can make my life upside down!) probably coz i prepared lunch for him (cook for him), washed his clothes, swept the entire apartment and tidied up almost everything. (yes, i cant stand him mumbling n babbling about messy stuff lying around-even tho its just a piece of paper(can u imagine?)

surf the net and found this-so funny!

Pearl Necklace Dream

After she woke up, a woman told her husband, "I just dreamed
that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What
do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight." he said.


That evening, the man came home with a package and gave it to
his wife. Delighted, she opened it - to find a book entitled
"The meaning of dreams"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...